The MAGICA project has seven main objectives:
- Manage the project from administrative, contractual, and technical perspectives covering relationships with the customer and consortium member’s management.
- Design at least 3 new multi-frequency GNSS antenna geometries able to receive at least L1/E1, L5/E5, and E6 bands that fulfill defined requirements
- To develop a new antenna’s amplifier with multi-frequency answer, low noise behaviour, and low group delay between bands to ensure antenna’s phase centre stability.
- Validate the developed antenna prototype in antenna in free-space in all the RF parameters commonly required for the OEM for the High precision GNSS antennas. Especially on radiation pattern characteristics and noise performance.
- Validate the developed antenna prototype with antenna connected to the automated bench (including GNSS high-precision receivers) designed an automated during the project to receive GNSS signals for GPS and Galileo L1/E1, L5/E5 and E6.
- Validate the developed antenna prototype in antenna integrated on a vehicle.
- Development of an antenna prototype close to commercialization.